Monday 14 November 2016

Lushie life

Sometimes the day to day grind of work, housework and everyday adulty life gets on top of us. Even now at 28 I am still figuring it out. Its all a journey though and we're going to power through guys. Time out of life is essential if you want to keep you're stress in check. As well as a cheeky half an hour in my favourite cafe I Love a good old bath whilst binging my current obsessions on Netflix, yes I watch Netflix in the bath, candles and all. One of the best things to accompany a bath is obviously a bath bomb, mountains of bubbles or bath oil.  For me its all about LUSH and I love nothing more than to try their latest additions.
                                                            SO WHITE.                                            SHOOT FOR THE STARS 

I love seeing other peoples videos and blogs about the lush products they've  tried and for some reason I also feel compelled to do exactly that. So I'm going to review my favourites as well as the ones that I hadn't been quite so taken with. These two are some of my most recent buys and I can't wait to try them out.
I'll do the first one on this post and then the other in my next LUSH post. 






Shoot for the stars:

There is nothing better than a deep blue bath of glitter and a shed tone of candles. This bath bomb is full of rich orange and bergamot scents and its shimmering conditioning stars will nourish your skin leaving it beautifully soft whilst covering you with a golden sparkle. At first I thought there were just three stars but when it had finished fizzing away I found that inside there are about six more. They smell like honeycomb and are made out of coco butter as far as I can tell. They float around like stars in the night sky before melting away into the water, the colour is so deep that you can't see your hands at the bottom. I love this one, it was so relaxing. My skin is incredibly soft and glittery because I stayed in the bath for like 2 hours binging Netflix with a cup of tea. 

I recommend this one to anyone.

Check out this link to see the ingredients list.
https://uk.lush.com/products/christmas/shoot-stars

So get the candles on and have a bath. 













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig